Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    ...actually it's 3 complete concerts from the same venue, recorded over 2 tours, and packaged in a box set...PEARL JAM : LIVE AT THE GORGE. The venue is their hometown venue...and these shows are great. Even if you've heard them before, you have never heard em like this.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    best live is linkin park

    only group that sounds as good is not better like than on CD
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    Dude...Pearl Jam sounds better live than on studio albums. Plus, they do alot of covers, and play their songs differently on occasion...If you like live rock, you'll love this.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    I'd love to see PJ live one time...

    and speakin of LP, best thing they've ever done was covering NIN's Wish
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #5
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    while not a fan of theirs.....i did see them live once.....and i have to tell you.......compared to LP its not even close

    just check youtube for anything from LP "live in texas" or from live 8

    best live [censored] you will ever see
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    I've seen both of em...and PJ blows them out of the water IMO...The last time i saw PJ live, in May 06, I got with some of my friends and we left at 3AM on Friday night/Saturday morning and headed toward Cleveland, Ohio. We stopped in Canton to see the Football HOF..then we continued until we parked on the banks of Lake Erie in Cleveland. This was like 12 Noon. We went in the Rock and Roll HOF, got plastered at the Hard Rock Cafe, and then went to Quicken Loans Arena for the PJ show. We had seats in the basketball VIP seats (which were regular balcony seats for the concert) so we had access to the bar and glass walkway in right center of Jacobs field. So during the opening act we watched the Indians from the walkway. After the show we drove back and got home at 10AM Sunday morning...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    great stadium out there
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    I hadn't ever been to Cleveland...I liked it, but It's too far up north for me to like its climate.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    lol, linkin park?

    Nine Inch Nails are amazing live the Pearl Jam, best two bands I have seen live. NIN And All that Could Have Been live is amazing.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  10. #10
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Best Live Set I've Ever Heard...

    ive only been there 3 times. once when i was out looking at colleges my father and i spent some time there driving out west.......i had a brief stop there one night when a couple of us thought it would be a good idea to do a cross country greyhound trip.......WORST idea EVER.......and then i spent a week out there when we went to cedar point which is actually in sandusky but right on the lake and only a quick drive into the city

    cedar point is the [censored] if you are a coaster fanatic
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •